A letter to beloved

A letter to beloved

You are looking like a lotus of pink colour on the mud of all the vain ideology of beauty. Your black eyes are looking like the universe of darkness in which I want to flow as a soulless leaf of the tree.
Your face is glooming as the flower of modern plant but I am a person of countryside and I don't know how to interact with you. I cannot stop my self to loving you. I know, you are a shadow which is visible, close to me but not reachable. When I look you then I forget my aims, I forget all the things. In a human body, a thirsty soul who don't know about himself is similar to me when I see you.
I wait to your eyes who touch the invisible sign of my soul, terrify me about my future. So please , try to stop me from blowing in the dreams. Dream, yes you are like a dream, a mirage which seems to be but reality is different from the fictious dream.
I am not a great poet, not a great writer. When I see moon and stars, I think that they all are part of your eyes. Your eyes have a lots of universe like this. Moon light is a quilt in the winter time for me when I dream you. The light of stars be a lights of my dream, in which you are my most beautiful queen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE MERITS AND DEMERITS OF STRUCTURALISM AND POST-STRUCTURALISM AS CRITICAL CONCEPTS ACCORDING TO TERRY EAGLETON

Shakespeare’s PLOT STRUCTURE of Antony and Cleopatra: An Analysis with Historical Perspective

Beehive All Chapters and Poems' Summary Class IX