A letter to beloved

A letter to beloved

You are looking like a lotus of pink colour on the mud of all the vain ideology of beauty. Your black eyes are looking like the universe of darkness in which I want to flow as a soulless leaf of the tree.
Your face is glooming as the flower of modern plant but I am a person of countryside and I don't know how to interact with you. I cannot stop my self to loving you. I know, you are a shadow which is visible, close to me but not reachable. When I look you then I forget my aims, I forget all the things. In a human body, a thirsty soul who don't know about himself is similar to me when I see you.
I wait to your eyes who touch the invisible sign of my soul, terrify me about my future. So please , try to stop me from blowing in the dreams. Dream, yes you are like a dream, a mirage which seems to be but reality is different from the fictious dream.
I am not a great poet, not a great writer. When I see moon and stars, I think that they all are part of your eyes. Your eyes have a lots of universe like this. Moon light is a quilt in the winter time for me when I dream you. The light of stars be a lights of my dream, in which you are my most beautiful queen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The treatment of history and hybridity in the poetry of Derek Walcott

THE MERITS AND DEMERITS OF STRUCTURALISM AND POST-STRUCTURALISM AS CRITICAL CONCEPTS ACCORDING TO TERRY EAGLETON

First Flight Class X All Chapters and Poems' Summary NCERT