Random Thought

Random Thought 


I miss bank of that river,
which gave happiness to me.
The white birds of that water,
which I loved to see.

The first journey proved to be my last journey 
the journey from the flowers to yellow leaves 
the blue snake eaten my happiness 
and throw it in the dry land 
I miss the shadow of my green mother under which 
I always wanted to sleep

Here, between the speed and time 
I am surviving.
between the dry roads and cars 
I am living.
I miss those green fields which are full
of waters and love.
I miss the dust of that lovely evening.

Oh God, I am tied here in the black air,
the dark illusion of dream,
please take me towards my real happiness .................

Date - 23/02/2016

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE MERITS AND DEMERITS OF STRUCTURALISM AND POST-STRUCTURALISM AS CRITICAL CONCEPTS ACCORDING TO TERRY EAGLETON

Shakespeare’s PLOT STRUCTURE of Antony and Cleopatra: An Analysis with Historical Perspective

Beehive All Chapters and Poems' Summary Class IX