The Hope - Existance

THE HOPE

EXISTANCE OF THE GOD


The existence of the God is mostly a psychological concept. The word "God" gives the positive vibes to us because of our hope.  We can't see the world without the existence of the God. The existence of the God is just imagination of our mind. If there is no God then there will be no any hope.
the amorphous future
In the above, the picture defines the human's journey to the world. we know only our ways but we don't know our destination. This confusion of the human creates a vacuum in the human's mind. This vacuum creates the psychological need of the God.

" God- Why do you exist on the earth? What is the motive behind your life?
   Man- I don't know that why am I here? I am confused a lot. please help me. I need your help.
   God- Come with me. The world is like a river and you are on the ship. I am your captain. Follow me.  "

The hope of human being is equal to the God.
Therefore, we should believe in ourselves and THE GOD.  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE MERITS AND DEMERITS OF STRUCTURALISM AND POST-STRUCTURALISM AS CRITICAL CONCEPTS ACCORDING TO TERRY EAGLETON

Shakespeare’s PLOT STRUCTURE of Antony and Cleopatra: An Analysis with Historical Perspective

Beehive All Chapters and Poems' Summary Class IX