THE DREAM - A ILLUSION OF REALITY

The "Dream" is a illusion of reality. I am going to prove it through a real story of a person. I hope this story will influence you to achieve your dreams.



THE DREAM
AN ILLUSION OF REALITY
Part one  

Catch the ball....hurry up ...... Mukul , run fast and catch the ball. I heard this command and I ran fast to the ball. All players of my team were looking to me with the belief that I will catch the ball. It was not merely a ball for us. It was our hope that we can win the match from the catch. I dropped that catch and we lost match. I can't forget that moment of losing the match.

After two weeks, my father got notice that we have to move Delhi. He said to us that we are going to Delhi to our uncle next week. I was excited to feel the city. The image of city for me was like the dream of a new world where stars live. A new air of happiness touched our little home and we began to dream about our home. My grandfather was not happy because his flowers are going to be pluck down by the city-life. I never saw my grandfather so much upset before. I thought that there is no any difference between an old Gardner and my grandfather because both of them had lost their lost their blossoming garden.

                                                            After all, my father booked six tickets for New Delhi. We had to leave our home at 5:00 am because there was only one bus for going to Siwan Junction. I still remember that day of leaving my home. In just one day, a whole beautiful garden lost its all flowers, trees and butterflies. We went to bus stop at 5:10 am. We waited for the bus and it came in half an hour. All of us were extremely happy except my grandfather. I still remember the fragrance of my fields, Amora (raw mangoes) and water spill of Gandak canal. Everything of my village seemed to me that I never saw them before.

                          We reached at Siwan Junction. Our train was 2 hour late. Therefore, we decided to go to Chanakya hotel. Chanakya hotel was famous for its Litti and meat. It was favorite dish to my grandfather. My father ordered it and all of us ate it. When everyone were busy with their dish, I was thinking about only my new journey. We went to station and got our train. It was the first time that I was travelling in train. Everything was new to me. I  sat near to the window and listened the lovely sound “chuk chuk chuk chuk”. I can’t describe that feeling of crooning.  

I will post the next part of this story tomorrow.
Wait for it ….. thanks

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE MERITS AND DEMERITS OF STRUCTURALISM AND POST-STRUCTURALISM AS CRITICAL CONCEPTS ACCORDING TO TERRY EAGLETON

Shakespeare’s PLOT STRUCTURE of Antony and Cleopatra: An Analysis with Historical Perspective

The treatment of history and hybridity in the poetry of Derek Walcott