The Notion Of Marks In Indian Students And Parents

The Notion Of Marks In Indian Students And Parents

Hello Everyone,
How are you all?
I hope you all are doing great.
I heard the news of 10th class student who hanged himself for marks. Therefore, I thought that I should write on it. May be, it will change someone's mindset.

First of all, congratulation for your results.


I know that CBSE has released the result of 10th and 12th class. Therefore, the main topic in your family is your result. Great, that's really great because your parents think about you and your career.
I don't have problem with this. I think that marks don't describe you.

I accept that our education system evaluates the memory but it also evaluates "how can we explain the concept". You should focus on "What should you do next?". Our past reminds us our mistakes. We should live in the present moment of our life. If you did not get good marks then don't worry about it. Just think about your mistakes and improve it.

This is not the end of your life. You are not finished.
So, enjoy the life and be strong .....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE MERITS AND DEMERITS OF STRUCTURALISM AND POST-STRUCTURALISM AS CRITICAL CONCEPTS ACCORDING TO TERRY EAGLETON

Shakespeare’s PLOT STRUCTURE of Antony and Cleopatra: An Analysis with Historical Perspective

Beehive All Chapters and Poems' Summary Class IX