The Chance

The Chance

The probability of success


When will you be successful in your life ?
I hate this question personally but I ask the same to myself whenever I feel stress. However, we want everything in our life at early age. I think that the success is nothing more than the mixture of chance and hard-work. My father used to say that we should believe on our-self. I believe on myself. After all, the chances are infinite.
It is a human tendency that we want success without hard-work in less time. It is ridiculous to think about success without hard-work and dedication.  The other thing that I want to explain that the first failure is our first step towards success. Many of us think that the success is the apple's bite which can be take any time. The success is not followed by the want. If you want something then it would be good. If you want something and you are working for it then it would be best. There is a difference between dream and DREAM. The dream is not that animation which we see in the night but the DREAM is actually what we see every time or every moment of our life.

Therefore Work hard
Don't Lose your Fate
All the best for your next journey.......


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE MERITS AND DEMERITS OF STRUCTURALISM AND POST-STRUCTURALISM AS CRITICAL CONCEPTS ACCORDING TO TERRY EAGLETON

Shakespeare’s PLOT STRUCTURE of Antony and Cleopatra: An Analysis with Historical Perspective

Beehive All Chapters and Poems' Summary Class IX