The Traveller

The Traveller

From the world of flowers to the world of dark light;
Through the blue snake,
I have travelled;
Not only thousand kilometers 
Which seem to me the distance between heaven and hell,
I have travelled
With certain dreams; dreams! It was really a dream but now
It has changed into race.
A race with no any end
Should I go back to my world
Where I really belong or
Should I continue my travelling to the zenith of this new world?
I have made my mind that I have to travel thousand hopes, hundred dreams, ten desires and
Again I will find you, my real life
I know that a small bird can’t touch the moon
But I should thank to you that I have the white light of moon
And
Now I don’t need anything, means nothing
To cover the distance between you and me
I have to travel from this lovely evening to next bright evenings
To next days, years and finally to new world………………………….




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

THE MERITS AND DEMERITS OF STRUCTURALISM AND POST-STRUCTURALISM AS CRITICAL CONCEPTS ACCORDING TO TERRY EAGLETON

Shakespeare’s PLOT STRUCTURE of Antony and Cleopatra: An Analysis with Historical Perspective

Beehive All Chapters and Poems' Summary Class IX