The importance of self-confidence

Many of us don't have confidence on ourselves. I am not going to boost your self confidence but I am sure that this post will make you confident on yourself.

Once upon a time, I met with a person who was preparing for SSC CGL. I was going to my college by DTC bus 🚌.  I saw him and amazes because he said to me - " give me any question of math. I would like to solve it in a minute."
I was shocked because I did't know him and he also didn't know me. Then, how could he say to me like that?
I was thinking that it was his overconfidence that he was asking me to question to him. I asked him a question and he answered me in around 20 seconds. He was really brilliant in mathematics. I was surprised to that incident. I dropped from the bus at the next bus stop. We never met again in next two years.

In August 2017, I went to the Pioneer Academy for SSC preparation. I saw him there. I greeted him and we hugged each other. He was mathematics'  teacher at Pioneer Academy. Then, I believed that there is a little difference between over confidence and self-confidence. And sometimes, We need overconfidence because we have achieved that feat for overconfidence.     

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE MERITS AND DEMERITS OF STRUCTURALISM AND POST-STRUCTURALISM AS CRITICAL CONCEPTS ACCORDING TO TERRY EAGLETON

Shakespeare’s PLOT STRUCTURE of Antony and Cleopatra: An Analysis with Historical Perspective

Beehive All Chapters and Poems' Summary Class IX